USMC militaria

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
USMC militaria

Forum Francophone dédié aux collectionneurs et passionnés de l'USMC. Vous pourrez discuter du passé, de l'actualité de l'USMC mais aussi des équipements que les Marines ont utilisé durant leur 236 années d'existence.

Le Deal du moment :
Xiaomi Mi Smart Camera 2K Standard Edition (design ...
Voir le deal
11.39 €

+4
Trzewinski
SgtMcKenzie
Twombly
Black Hawk
8 participants

Welcome aboard!

SgtMcKenzie
    SgtMcKenzie

Welcome aboard! - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome aboard!

Message par SgtMcKenzie 12.05.09 17:48

Dieter should ajust his blouse. It is too long/large for him. Or maybe do some fitness? Smile
    Shoes are wrong, they should shine.
    rank positions don't seem to be at the right position (too low) but I may be wrong. Maybe it's because of the blouse that is too large/long.
    Invité
    Invité

Message par Invité 12.05.09 18:21

1) The blouse is rather tight in shoulders. That is why sleeves are OK when arms are up or side.
    2) Fitness is great. He's doing his best Smile and has shown good results Smile
    3) Shoes - right now he has very shinning Bates Smile

The picture was taken this January. Right now we have only 4 blue dresses (3 male and 1 female) and decide to do the new pictures when everyone in the group will have the blue dress set.

Again, thanx for the comments - they realy help to develop Exclamation
    SgtMcKenzie
    SgtMcKenzie

Message par SgtMcKenzie 12.05.09 19:36

Ksyu, I don't want to give critism to your camrade, and he has a really nice Blues Uniform. please read my comments as a help, nothing else. I'm not writing to laught at your friend. By the way, I'm not very fond of the wear of Ranks, Ribbons, or any insignia that are not earned because, this is not a reenactment forum. This is a source of information. And it may be confusing to show Marines who are not Marines. If you read the topic, you should understand that Dieter is not a Marine, but it may be confusing for external reader who goes straight to Dieter's picture. Marines can be mean when it comes to insignia. You have probably seen the representations of their angryness at Militaryphotos.net. Insignia is more important than God to them. To wear the blues is really not something they can understand. Well. I hope they would understand here. They're not flexible at all most of the time. Some have difficulties to understand we have MCCUU. So, imagine, the BLUES !
    So I'm editing your message to add a coment "This is the picture of Dieter who is not a Marine and is not trying to impersonate a Marine. This is just a USMC collector/reenactor and in no way he is wearing this uniform in public"

Back to topic. (which is "international section - welcome aboard" - you should create a topic for your squad of reenactors IMO)

Bates shoes are OK. That's the one I have. Picture was not clear enough I guess.

I checked the stripes and ranks in the Uniform Regulation :
    (1) On the blue dress coat, lower scarlet point of the stripe will meet the point of the piping of the cuff.
    It is perfect on Dieter. The point of the service stripe touches the edge of the red line.
    Note that it's one stripe for each four years of service.

a.  Insignia will be of the design illustrated in figure 4-5 and will be worn single point up, centered on the outer half of each sleeve.  Insignia will be placed 4 inches below the shoulder seam (3 inches for male first sergeant/master sergeant and above) except as otherwise noted below.
    The point is four inches below the shoulder stitch. That's approximately 10 centimeters. Dieter's Cpl insignia is too low. Well, I think so, I can't verify but it looks too low, for four inches. It looks like 6 or 7 inches.

For more, read the regulations. It's not easy to read, even pain in the ass, and may be confusing, but that's a very trustful source. Enjoy.

http://www.marcorsyscom.usmc.mil/sites/mcub/

LAST EDIT
    And this is the propper way to put ribbons (from the highest to lowest, left to right, top to bottom)
    I have difficulties to see the colors so I may be wrong Wink
    Welcome aboard! - Page 2 Ribbons_dieter
    Navy & Marine Corps Achievement Medal
    Marine Corps Good Conduct Medal
    Global War on Terrorism Medal (Service)
    Invité
    Invité

Message par Invité 12.05.09 20:41

It is not a critisism from your side - it is a real help and we thank you very much for it!

Well, we have never thought about the angryness from the real Marines (actually, we have not even met or spoken to the real Marine), so thank you for the warning. Embarassed

In our group there are people who are serving in the Ukrainian army and Kiev special police department as well as people who know what military life is. E.g. my mother is lieutenant colonel Smile, Dieter's father is the former Soviet Marine.

I write this for the real Marines, serving or retired, to understand that we do not mock or kid - we highly respect what you do for your country and your brothers in arms.

Anyway I think that's enough of pictures for the nearest future Smile
    SgtMcKenzie
    SgtMcKenzie

Message par SgtMcKenzie 12.05.09 20:45

I'm not a US Marine but I think your photos show a lot of respect for the USMC Uniform and what the USMC symbol means.
    If there is no misunderstanding, and pictures are clearly taged, then there is absolutely no problem.
    Black Hawk
    Black Hawk

Message par Black Hawk 19.05.09 22:17

Some new pictures of 1/8 Marines, hope you'll enjoy.

Part 1
    http://picasaweb.google.com/yarakka/18MarinesTreningWoCzyn#

Part 2

http://picasaweb.google.com/yarakka/18MarinesTreningWoCzynCz2#

Note that these aren't segragated, a full "reenactment" gallery will appear on our site soon.

Have fun,
    Peter
    SgtMcKenzie
    SgtMcKenzie

Message par SgtMcKenzie 24.05.09 15:56

As said in 1/8 forum, great set of photos.

Blackhawk is a born Marine.
    http://picasaweb.google.com/yarakka/18MarinesTreningWoCzynCz2#5323727156276161250

that photos ruins all the set :
    http://picasaweb.google.com/yarakka/18MarinesTreningWoCzynCz2#5323725933575254114

come on guys ! lol
    Black Hawk
    Black Hawk

Message par Black Hawk 24.05.09 17:29

But as I have said, this isn't a reenactment gallery, this is the site that our photographer put his pics Smile
    SgtMcKenzie
    SgtMcKenzie

Message par SgtMcKenzie 24.05.09 19:57

I'm only teasing you Peter, these pictures are great, really.
    Black Hawk
    Black Hawk

Message par Black Hawk 25.05.09 22:36

I'll post a picture of Marines making a bbq on SAPI plates as soon as I find em Smile
    lucky luke
    lucky luke

Welcome aboard! - Page 2 Empty re:welcome aboard

Message par lucky luke 29.05.09 21:46

beautiful gallery Very Happy cheers
    HOOT
    HOOT

Message par HOOT 09.01.10 14:27

Hello to everyone on the boards over here ! I'm HOOT from Italy Very Happy
    Some of you might have already seen me on other boards like WB and arnies.

Cheers.
    SgtMcKenzie
    SgtMcKenzie

Message par SgtMcKenzie 09.01.10 14:49

what the **** is WB ? Very Happy
    HOOT
    HOOT

Message par HOOT 14.01.10 19:27

Its another board (forum) which is quite popular for modern setups.
    T-72
    T-72

Message par T-72 10.08.11 17:16

Ok, and where is it? study

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est 29.03.24 2:45