USMC militaria

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
USMC militaria

Forum Francophone dédié aux collectionneurs et passionnés de l'USMC. Vous pourrez discuter du passé, de l'actualité de l'USMC mais aussi des équipements que les Marines ont utilisé durant leur 236 années d'existence.

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Battle : Los Angeles - Jonathan Liebesman, (18/02/2011)

dungan
    dungan

Battle : Los Angeles - Jonathan Liebesman, (18/02/2011) Empty Battle : Los Angeles - Jonathan Liebesman, (18/02/2011)

Message par dungan 16.02.10 21:44

Pour 2011 , un mixte de cloverfield, id4, et la chute du faucon noir, je sais pas vous ... mais moi, j'attends çaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1217613/

Le synopsis , écrit par Chris Bertolini et Scott Silver ,tourne autour d’un bataillon de Marines qui se bat contre une invasion extra-terrestre dans les rues de Los Angeles. Eckhart jouera le chef du bataillon.

et aussi ça :

The hardest thing about making an alien movie is finding new ways to depict your invaders; the hardest thing about being a leading man like Aaron Eckhart is finding new ways to reinvent yourself. These days, both struggles are being waged with “Battle: Los Angeles.”

“We are doing our best to do something that hasn’t been done before,” said 29-year-old South African born director Jonathan Liebesman, best known for getting gory with “Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning” in 2006. “This is a more down and dirty alien movie. This isn’t like ‘Independence Day.’”

source mtv

This time, Liebesman’s sci-fi action thriller centers on a marine platoon that must protect the City of Angels from alien invaders.

“This is like Paul Greengrass got a camera, saw some aliens, and shot it from the point of view of a platoon,” Liebesman revealed, invoking the name of the “Bourne Supremacy” director famed for his hand-held, adrenaline-fueled action sequences. “It’s literally like ‘Black Hawk Down,’ if there were aliens in there. Like Iraqi war footage, but with aliens running around.”

In his quest to make the “Battle” extra-terrestrials unlike anything we’ve seen before, Liebesman recently took the unusual move of turning to the web and seeking out some undiscovered artists.

“I’ve found some artists on the Internet whose artwork was amazing,” gushed Liebesman. “[Their work] blew everyone away, and fortunately hadn’t been discovered.”

In a similar attempt to redefine something we’ve become familiar with, Aaron Eckhart will be similarly giving himself an extreme makeover.

“He’s like a Clint Eastwood-esque leader of the platoon,” Liebesman said of the “Dark Knight” actor’s first true action hero role. “He’s grizzled…He’s taking these young guys into battle, turning them into men.”

“He’s awesome,” the director said of Eckhart’s plans. “He’s just gonna knock this out of the park. You could tell when I met him, he was just right on the target of how he wanted to play this character. So, we are rewriting it with his notes and his input. I just can’t wait to work with him; it’s gonna rock.”

Although no official start and release dates have been set, Liebesman has already begun shooting test footage in Santa Monica. “[The aliens won’t attack] the 405, but you’re gonna see some freeway sh-t,” he explained, saying that since Los Angeles has fewer landmarks than a city like NYC, the film needs to find other stuff to blow up. “Iconography is overplayed, so in a strange way it’s the ordinary and banal that is more frightening to watch get attacked…We are continuously shooting tests [around LA] to refine the direction of the movie and the aliens.”

Calling his film “like ’28 Days Later,’ an event that happens present day,” Liebesman also made us one key promise: No laser guns. “No, it’s all gonna be very grounded,” he said of the weaponry on his invaders. “Aliens are fantastical enough…the armory they use is not going to be out-of-this-world craziness.”

“This is a movie I would be lining up on Friday to see,” exclaimed the enthusiastic director, promising additional casting will be coming soon. “That’s why I am so excited; it’s a movie I would love to go and watch.”

pitites Photos de tournages pour faire plus joli :

Battle : Los Angeles - Jonathan Liebesman, (18/02/2011) Battlelosangeles2009123

Battle : Los Angeles - Jonathan Liebesman, (18/02/2011) Boomm

La date/heure actuelle est 02.05.24 11:23